It's amazing. I also have a blog with addicted-to-mercy as the web address It's on Wordpress. The address is http://addictedtomercy.com. How did you get the idea to call it addicted to mercy?
"Since a young age I have desired to be a medical missionary. As an eight-year-old child, I can't count the times that I said, "I want to be a doctor in a far away country." This desire didn't go through a typical childhood phase and pass as I grew up. Instead it grew stronger! Now I am living out that dream; sharing the hope and joy that comes from a relationship with Jesus Christ. Through serving with Mercy In Action and supervising at one of the clinics I have the privilege of serving impoverished women by doing prenatal care and delivering their babies. My dream has become a reality!"
1 comment:
Hi Nicole,
It's amazing. I also have a blog with addicted-to-mercy as the web address It's on Wordpress. The address is http://addictedtomercy.com. How did you get the idea to call it addicted to mercy?
Post a Comment